Treatment for the Knee at Oakland Regional Hospital
The team of orthopaedic surgeons at Oakland Regional Hospital specializes in injuries and conditions of the knee. Sometimes patients know the moment their knee was injured, while other times, knee pain becomes progressively worse over time and no specific incident or event can be pinpointed.
The orthopaedic surgeons at Oakland Regional Hospital have extensive experience in treating knee injuries and conditions, including:
- Knee replacement
- Knee ligament injuries – ACL, MCL, PCL, LCL
- Common acute knee injuries – Sprains, tears, dislocations, fractures
- Other knee injuries – Dislocations, cartilage injuries/tears, fractures
- Overuse injuries – Bursitis, tendinosis, multiple syndromes
- Other conditions causing knee problems – osteoahttps://oaklandregionalhospital.com/our-services/surgical/treatment-for-the-knee-at-oakland-regional-hospital/additional-conditions-that-may-cause-knee-problems/rthritis, Osgood-Schlatter, cysts, osteochondritis dissecans
The orthopaedic surgeons at Oakland Regional Hospital perform knee replacement and treat many knee injuries and conditions. If you are experiencing knee pain, discomfort, or a decrease in function or range of motion, click below to make an appointment for a consultation. Or, call the Appointment Hotline at (248) 423-8484.