Oakland Regional Hospital is a patient centered health care facility and physician owned destination of care focusing on all hand, joint, orthopaedic and sports medicine. Oakland Regional Hospital's primary objective is to ensure high quality health care and cost effective medical outcomes. We provide complete inpatient hospital and inpatient rehabilitation services, including outpatient surgical, diagnostic and orthopaedic rehabilitative services.
We strive to improve the quality of care and optimal recovery for all of our patients. We continue to be recognized for our exceptional patient experience and excellent care:
- 3 year deemed certification status with the American Osteopathic Association (AOA)
- Accredited by the Health Care Association of Michigan (HCAM) – Oakland Regional Nursing Center
- Earned the Healthcare Accreditation Program (HFAP) Seal of Excellence
- Our physicians selected in Hour Detroit Top Docs 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014
- 5 star rating U.S. News & World Report's annual Best Nursing Homes 2012, 2013 and a 4 star rating in 2014
- 4 star rating – Oakland Regional Nursing Center – Nursing Home Compare at Medicare.gov
To find Oakland Regional Hospital's Nursing Home Compare rating, follow the steps below:
• Choose "Find a Nursing Home by entering some or all of the Name"
• In the "Nursing Home" field type in Oakland Nursing Center
• In the "State/Territory" field select Michigan
• Click Continue